Tuesday, January 18, 2011

5K Training Continued

January 17, for what I thought was a ho hum training session, I sure woke up stiff this morning. Nothing really new, just mixed it up a bit on the weight training. A friend of mine gave me a set of work out videos with this guy on the front of the package that looked like something from a steroid commercial on the front. So I watched the first one, about 12 minutes and thought well, why not follow part of his advice and mix up the exercises that I have been doing. You know Mondays cardio, with part of Mondays weight program and part of Tuesdays program finishing off with rousing round of Abs exercises. Nothing new, just a different order. Wow, the old saying that getting out of your rut can be painful is absolutely true!!

30 minutes of cross training
30 minutes of mixed weights
15 minutes abs

No beer when I got home. Maybe that is the problem with the stiffness, nothing to lubricate the muscles????

No comments:

Post a Comment