Tuesday, February 8, 2011

5K Training Continued

So I was asked yesterday if I had picked the 5K race I was going to run in, after some considerable consideration, I am leaning towards a race in Kansas. Kansas appears to be very flat, no real hills to deal with. The wind seems to blow always, thus giving some added boost on at least half of the run. I believe I could actual have some expectation of winning a race in Kansas. It appears to me that the ambition level in Kansas is very low, giving me a slight edge. After having spent a little time there I'm pretty sure if the ambition level was very high, people there would have moved on. I mean they were in the middle of the dust bowl and people stayed???? So probably late spring in Kansas.

Feb. 07. 2011, 30 minutes on the elliptical, 20 minutes of abs, 3 sets of arms and chest with heavy weight. Diet sucked for preceding 3 days. Back on protein shakes, nuts and salad as of today, Tuesday 2/08

More tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment