Tuesday, January 11, 2011

5K Training Continued

Got a little behind posting my training so time to catch up.

January 7, non training day. Went to a memorial service for a former business associate in Eastern Oregon. No he did not die at the end of a 5K run.

 January 8, non training day unless you want to consider driving 6 hours in snow, sleet and rain training for something.


January 9, payback day for not training the two previous days. 1/2 hour on the elliptical and 1/2 hour of heavy lifting. not the brightest thing in the world since I was still pretty stiff from driving the two preceding days. Noticeable pain in all muscles, I mean ALL MUSCLES.

January 10, still being paid back for doing nothing those two days. Well I didn't do nothing I guess. I was able to consume a fair bit of good beer on Friday. Perhaps there is some minor correlation between the beer, inactivity and muscle pain??? I will give that some thought. 25 minutes of cross training and 30 minutes of ab work with another 25 minutes of light weights. Almost to tired to have a few beers and watch the National Championship football game on TV. Almost is the operative word.

There caught up, more to follow tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment